i love food.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Easily swayed by the motivated.

Oh man! Charlize Theron is a PETA activist!

Anyway, i just wanted to wish my mum,

Happy Mothers day! Can't live without you, mummy! ( no pun intended )

My mum went on a cruise with her 3 other mother friends. So yeah.. i guess they are gonna have a good time. Hope my mum picks up gambling so she won't be so picky when i gamble with my friends! Yeah.. Gambling's good. Not.

Someone's calling, wonder who could be calling at this hour. Freaky.

Anyway, i was having dinner just now and i was feeling really bored. My dad kept talking bout his life. How he had to scrimp and save to live like this now. As boring as it was, it was quite enlightening how they went through so much just to make a better living for us. They put us first and they didn't really matter about themselves.
But, that isn't the point. I text Tanya something really random.

I texted her "Eh, i saw Felicia Chin come out from a lesbian club!"

She replied, "Omg! where?! Who you with now?

Then i replied, "She was with a bung! and the bung was holding her waist. and she put her head on the bung's shoulder!"

She replied," OMG! HOT NEWS MAN! "

and i replied," Happy mother's day dear Tanya! I was just kidding! :D"

and finally she replied," Huh? Idiot you! HAHA! "

What's funny is that i text her at like 9pm. That's the time when people are entering a club rather than exiting one. HAHA. i'm so funny.
I hope you homophobes don't think this is defamatory towards Felicia Chin. It's just a joke. Plus i
m a fan of Felicia Chin and Tanya too! And many, i mean many, really many, other people in school! I'm sure we wouldn't mind if she was though. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home